Please join us for a special event where women leaders from across various fields will share their stories about leadership. Each panelist will provide a five minute presentation on what they do, how they got there, and what enables them to succeed. We will follow up with questions from the audience so as to promote a lively dialogue. The invited panelists (in alphabetical order) are:
- Joanna Bailey, Director, Neill Public Library, Pullman, WA
- Kara Besst, President and CEO, Gritman Medical Center.,Moscow, ID
- Colleen Kerr, Vice President of External Affairs and Government Relations and Chief Legislative Officer for Washington State University.
- Anna King News Reporter at Northwest News Network. (She will join our AFW Tri Cities colleagues and present from there).
- Rebecca Van de Vord, Assistant Vice President, Academic Outreach & Innovation (AOI) and Director of Learning Innovations for Washington state University. (She will address her career track prior to joining WSU).
When: Tuesday, March 6th 5:30-8pm. Dinner will begin at 5:30 followed by the discussion starting at 6pm.