What is the nomination process?
- Nominators: Mentors or faculty who work closely with the student.
- Letters of support: Three letters of support are required, one of which is from the nominating faculty member.
- To nominate a student:
- Download the Nomination Form and review criteria for specific awards. The Overview page provides additional background information about each award.
- Compile one completed nomination form (nominee and nominating faculty member together), all letters of support (three total), and any other supporting materials as one single PDF.
- The nominator should send the nomination electronically from a WSU email in a single pdf (including supporting letters) by 5:00 pm on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 to Lorena O’English (email@example.com) or Margaret Ritsch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 2022 Nomination Form: Form link here
Who is eligible?
- Full- and part-time students in good standing are eligible. For more specific information, please see the Overview page
- Students may be nominated for only one of these awards in each cycle.
- Nominations are accepted up the deadline.
When is the award announced?
- Awardees will be notified in late March and will receive their award virtually at a special recognition ceremony on April 6th from 5:30-7pm.
- Please address questions to Lorena O’English (email@example.com) or Margaret Ritsch (firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting WSU Graduate students and making known their excellence!